Hey, everyone! Hope you are enjoying the weekend! Welcome to Motivation Monday, a fun place to share inspiration, crafts, recipes and DIY projects! I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week!
This week, I shared how I potted some tulip, daffodil and other bulbs so I can force them to bloom indoors! I am very excited, because I’ve noticed that shoots are already sprouting from my pots. You can find out more in my post about how to force bulbs.
I also shared some really awesome looking breakfast recipes that were shared in earlier Motivation Monday and Craft Frenzy Friday linky parties — I really have to try that French Toast Casserole!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
1. 5 Benefits of Taking a Rest Day | Divas Run for Bling
2. Green Shamrock Homemade Gummy Candy | This Mama Loves
3. Acts of Kindness in Words: How to Use Kind Words in Beautiful Ways | Medium Sized Family
4. 10 Healthy Snacks in My Purse | Gym Craft Laundry
5. HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE WITH A HOUSEHOLD NOTEBOOK | So Damn Domestic
6. Our Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes | Stagetecture
7. How To Establish A Nighttime Routine With Your Baby | Logan Can
8. 5 Steps to Becoming a Morning Person | Cow Country Housewife
9. 10 Reasons I’m Glad I’m Married (Even When I Don’t Like My Husband) | Cow Country Housewife
10. DIY Book Page Letters | The Life of Jennifer Dawn