These days, it can be hard to find a bank account that doesn’t charge monthly fees. My own bank charges me when my balance falls below a specified minimum balance and when I visit an ATM machine outside my bank. Those fees can add up! Imagine how tough those fees can be for high school students, college students and recent grads! Luckily, Boiling Springs Savings Bank has made it easier for students and new grads to manage a bank account. Boiling Springs Savings Bank will give students and recent grads who open a new student checking account with them between now and June 30, 2015, an interest bonus deposit of $20. 15! That’s pretty nice! A Boiling Springs Savings Bank Student Checking Account has no fees, too!
A Boiling Springs Savings Bank Student Checking Account makes a great gift, too, for high school students or for students heading off to college. Having and managing one’s own checking account is a great way for students to learn how to manage their money. Boiling Springs Savings Bank has locations throughout Northern New Jersey.
Student-Friendly Checking Accounts
Boiling Springs Savings Bank Student Checking Accounts offer these features:
- No monthly fees
- Interest earned on all balances
- Free specialty checks or a discount on custom checks
- Free online banking
- Free online bill payment
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Minimum deposit to open account is $1.00
- Free transactions at Boiling Springs ATMs with Boiling Springs ATM card or Debit MasterCard
- Direct deposit
- Overdraft protection transfer service available
- At age 23, account will convert to a regular NOW account
- Boiling Springs Savings Bank will make an interest bonus deposit of $20.15 into all Student Checking Accounts opened with $20.15 or more during the promotion period.
Boiling Springs Savings Bank on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BSSBankNJ
Boiling Springs on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bssbanknj