Welcome to Motivation Monday! There are 10 blogs in all co-hosting this party, so the party promises to be a lot of fun!
Last week, 461 recipes, projects and crafts were shared at Motivation Monday. That’s pretty amazing! Please be sure to visit my co-hosts blogs and check out all of the great projects they have been up to!
This week on Mom Home Guide, I shared my DIY Thanksgiving Wooden Sign! It shows some of the things I am thankful for this season — my home and family, the autumn leaves and nature in general!
I can’t wait to see what you have been up to this week!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Fried Ravioli with Spicy Marinara | Grace and Good Eats
2. Chocolate Pumpkin Butter Cups | Recipes to Nourish
3. Salted Caramel Football Rice Krispies | April Go Lightly
4. 15 Ways You Can Transform Cereal Boxes into Organizers | One Crazy House
5. DIY Fall Wreath | Hawthorn and Main
6. Ultimate Chocolate Cake from Cake Mix | Walking on Sunshine
7. 25 Latest, Greatest Cleaning Hacks and House Cleaning Ideas | All She Cooks
8. How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table | Hoosier Homemade
9. Find What You are Meant to Do and Do It | Dagmar’s Home
10. Easy to make Winter Scene Place Settings | Suzy’s Sitcom