Hey, everyone! Welcome to Motivation Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful and fun Thanksgiving weekend! This Motivation Monday is a big one because it’s when we turn from planning for Thanksgiving to getting ready for the winter holidays and Christmas! I can’t wait to see all the fun and creative ideas from everyone!
Last week, my blogging friend, Carrie from Curly Crafty Mom, and I shared our November Stitch Fix boxes! Stitch Fix is my new favorite way to shop for clothes! My personal stylist picks five clothing items especially picked out for me, and sends them straight to my house! If you like everything in your box (as I did), you get 25% off your purchase! The average price per item is $55 per item, but when you sign up with Stitch Fix, you get set your own personal price range. If you want to check out Stitch Fix, you can use my referral link! If you sign up, I get $25 off my next Stitch Fix box!
Now it’s time for the Motivation Monday linky party!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies | Two Twenty-One
2. How to Stop Yelling at Your Kids | Life with 4 Boys
3. DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas | Spaceships and Laserbeams
4. How to Declutter | The Little Mommy
5. Orange Cranberry Torte | The Life Jolie
6. Peppermint Mocha Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe | Flour on My Face
7. How to Implement a Toy Rotation System | So Damn Domestic
8. Roasted Chicken, Biscuits and Gravy | Lou Lou Girls
9. Paleo Pumpkin Pecan Breakfast Bars | Domestic Bliss Square
10. Wing Back Chair Makeover | Redo It Yourself Inspirations