I make my kids breakfast bright and early every weekday morning at 6:30 a.m. At that early in the morning, it can be hard for my brain to function enough to figure out what to cook!
I often make my daughters grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast. Recently, I added a new flavor to their grilled cheese sandwiches by adding some pepper jack cheese and fresh basil. We love it.
As you may know, I co-host the Craft Frenzy Friday and Motivation Monday parties. I love co-hosting those parties, because it helps me to get to know other bloggers and to enjoy all their great ideas! I am always amazed how talented bloggers are!
I like to share my favorite ideas from those linky parties each Wednesday. Since I really could use some new breakfast food ideas, I decided to share some of the wonderful breakfast recipes that were shared at the most recent Craft Frenzy Friday and Motivation Monday parties!
- On The Go Omelette Breakfast Bites by Kids Activities Blog
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Copycat Recipe by Cooking Bliss
- Easy Strawberry Rolls Recipe by Real Advice Gal
- Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes by Rose Bakes
- Raspberry Cheesecake Croissants by Adventures of a Nurse
- French Toast Casserole by Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt
Enjoy! (To get the full recipes click on the links above.) Let me know if you try out any of these recipes!