With Super Bowl weekend just a week away, I decided to get together with some of my blogging friends to host a mega “Souper Bowl” 2015 Soup and Chili Cook Off Linky Party! In this “souper” fun party, you’ll find lots of soup and chili recipes that you can make and serve for game day!
I’ll be linking up one of my favorite soup recipes, too: Broccoli and Cheddar Slow Cooker Soup! It’s so easy to make, but oh so good! Join in on the fun and link up your soup or chili recipes below, or browse all the recipes for a soup or chili to enjoy during the big game!
Welcome to the Souper Bowl 2015 Soup & Chili Cook Off Linky Party
Please use #SouperBowl2015
Did you know that January is National Soup Month? Well yes, it is, so we decided to celebrate with a party and what better food than Soup, Chili and Stew!
We know you have some family favorite recipes and we want you to share those with us so they may become favorites of our family too!
This party is all about sharing and what better place than Pinterest to be able to keep your recipes where you can easily find them? We have a group board for the party! Scroll down for the link.
Join the Souper Bowl 2015 Group Pinterest Board by following the board, then send your Pinterest email to me so I can add you to the board. Contact me: (email@example.com)
- Link up to 7 recipes
- You may link to your post or to your Pin.
- Link Soup, Chili or Stew Recipes Only, anything else will be removed.
- Please Don’t link and run, Pin and Re-Pin, or comment if you have time.
- Please be sure you are following your Host on Pinterest.
- By linking to this party you are allowing permission for your hosts to feature your post on their blogs or social media including the use of your photos for those purposes only.
Share please with #SouperBowl2015