Happy Monday! Welcome to the Taste Creations monthly recipe link up! The first Monday of every month my blogging friends and I get together to share recipes along a certain theme. With Easter coming up, this month’s theme is chocolate egg recipes.
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini chocolate eggs with hard sugar shells
- Spring/Easter sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Pour semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave semi-sweet chocolate chips for 1 minute. Stir chocolate well.
- Keep microwaving the chocolate an extra 15-30 seconds (stirring in between) until the chocolate is smooth.
- Spread the melted semi-sweet chocolate in a thin layer onto the prepared baking sheet, forming a rectangle.
- Immediately top the melted chocolate with sprinkles and chocolate eggs.
- Refrigerate the chocolate until it is set, about 45 minutes. Place the wax/parchment paper onto a cutting board and cut the bark into pieces. Serve or store your Easter egg chocolate bark in a airtight container in the refrigerator.
Be sure to check out my friends’ chocolate Easter egg recipes!
This post has been shared at the Home Matters Linky Party