Welcome to Motivation Monday! I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week! I will be showing some of my favorite projects, recipes and crafts from this week’s party on Mom Home Guide on Wednesday!
Earlier this week, I created a fun and easy spring banner for my home’s front door. The banner really expresses how happy I feel that spring is almost here!
I also shared my recipe for a fun afternoons treat, Frozen Banana Bites. My kids and I made these together one day after school, and my daughters had so much fun making these!
Now, it’s time for the party!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
1. 10 Days To A Better Marriage: 28 At Home Date Ideas | Retired by 40
2. Make Ahead Freezer Storage Trick | How to This and That
3. Spring Clean Your Blog | A Day in Candiland
4. Make Ahead Pizza Dough | Happy and Blessed Home
5. 5 Ways to Teach Your Boy Chivalry | Mess to Blessed
6. DIY Faux Pavers For Concrete | H2O Bungalow
7. Irish Beef Stew with Guinness Beer | Pocket Change Gourmet
8. Cold Buster Smoothie Recipe | Simply Designing
9. Saint Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Trap Tradition | Diy Inspired
10. Positive Energy Wooden Spoons : Infuse Your Food With Love | Our Peaceful Planet
Now, link up your projects, recipes and crafts!