Welcome to Motivation Monday! Today is our last party before Christmas! I can’t believe that it’s almost Christmas already! If you are looking for some inspiration for the holidays, check out the fun features from last week’s party!
Here at Mom Home Guide, I’m almost ready for the holiday! Earlier this week I shared my tips on how to prepare a home quickly and affordably for Christmas. I employed these tips myself this year, as Christmas kind of snuck up on my family this year!
My blogging friends and I got together earlier this week and shared our Christmas home decor tips and tours! If you haven’t seen it yet, be sure to visit this post! I shared an easy and inexpensive DIY holiday village for Christmas that my kids and I made together.
Now, on to the party!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Katie of A Mother Thing
1. Classic Spritz Cookies | Grace and Good Eats
2. Turn a Small Rotisserie Chicken into a Week of Meals | A Mother Thing
3. Silver and Gold Metallic Christmas Tree Wall Art | Petticoat Junktion
4. Old Fashion Gingerbread Men | A Mother Thing
5. Gluten-Free Thumbprint Cookies | Recipes to Nourish
6. Christmas in the Kitchen | All Things Heart and Home
7. 25+ (HILARIOUS) SIGNS THAT YOUR CHILD IS A STEM GENIUS | Life Over C’s
8. Picking out our 1st Christmas Tree (& How to Photograph Them) | Jessie Martin
9. Overnight Blueberry French Toast | Stagetecture
10. 25 After Christmas Bargains | Saving Sarah