Thanks to NewAir for sponsoring this review. I received a free wine/beverage fridge in exchange for my honest opinion.
Last week, I shared with you my NewAir Dual Zone 9 Bottle and 48 Can Wine/Beverage Fridge ($1,049.95). My family and I are enjoying our new beverage fridge!
The dual zone fridge has plenty of room for our wine and beer, cans of soda, my daughters’ kombuchas and my hard lemonades and wine spritzers.
My daughters are especially loving our new beverage fridge — especially since I have been stocking it with their favorite (non-alcoholic) beverages.
Since getting our new NewAir wine/beverage fridge, my husband and I have enjoyed a glass of wine or beer together at least twice in the past two weeks. It’s been nice to unwind and spend some time together.
I love that when we want to enjoy a beverage, we no longer have to hunt in the fridge past the leftovers to find what we want. I think the NewAir wine and beverage fridge looks quite nice in our kitchen!
These are the features of our new wine/beverage fridge:
- Dual Zone (we’ve been keeping the top part at about 38 degrees Fahrenheit for beer and sodas and the lower part of the fridge at 50 degrees Fahrenheit for wine)
- Digital temperature display for both temperature zones
- Two sturdy wire racks to hold beverage cans
- Two attractive beech wood wine racks for bottles
- SplitShelf™ configuration to make room for tall bottles
- Glass fridge door featuring triple-pane glass
- Cool blue adjustable lighting
- Lock and keys to secure your collection
- Slim profile to fit in tight places or to be installed underneath a countertop
- Attractive stainless steel finish
- Versatility — Fruits and cheeses can be stored in the fridge, as well. Perfect for entertaining!
Interested in buying a Premium Dual Zone 9 Bottle and 48 Can Wine/Beverage Fridge? Use my NewAir affiliate link and the discount code MOMHOMEGUIDE to get 20% off! Also, check out NewAir’s line of wine/beverage fridges, ice makers and other home appliances.
Want to take a closer look at this beautiful and versatile wine/beverage fridge? Check out my video below.