Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I am sharing six really great ideas for Easter! I co-host the Motivation Monday and the Craft Frenzy Friday linky parties, and there were so many fun Easter ideas shared! So I picked six of my favorite Easter egg and Easter decor ideas from those parties!
I love coloring Easter eggs for my kids and decorating my home for the holiday! I haven’t done any Easter decorating in my home this year so far, but last year I did create a cute Easter bunny wreath for my home.
I also have a really simple Easter flag that I sewed for my garden:
For more information and details about the projects shown below, please visit the projects at the blogs below:
1. Jute Easter Carrot Garden by Raggedly Bits
2.Watercolor Eggs by Oh My! Creative
3. Pottery Barn Inspired Easter Chair Backer by Living on Grace
4. Natural Easter Egg Dyes by The Jenny Evolution
5. Stenciled Burlap Bunny Plaques by Oh My! Creative
6. Paper Bunny Treat Bags by Pillar Box Blue
Have any Easter projects you would like to share? Please share your ideas in the comments!