Welcome to Motivation Monday! I am so glad you are here to party with us all! I can’t wait to see what everyone has to share this week!
This week I shared a fun and easy way to have a delicious pizza night with the family! I created a fun caddie that I can stuff with paper plates and cups, etc., to make setting our pizza party up on the patio easier! I also personalized cute oregano and garlic powder shakers!
Earlier in the week I shared an easy recipe for tiramisu cupcakes! I made these cupcakes for my husband’s birthday.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Lauren of Mom Home Guide
Raki of Outside the Box Mom
Crystal of Tidbits of Experience
Aida of Girlfriends with Goals
- Quick Tips For Successful Entertaining| Hoosier Homemade
- Easiest Pineapple Cake| Bunny’s Warm Oven
- How To Budget Money With 10 Simple Hacks| Premeditated Leftovers
- The Cross Art Therapy| A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Summer Wreath| How To Make A Burlap Wreath
- Positive Discipline| Music Teaching & Parenting
- 5 Easy Ways To Drink More Water| Divas Run For Bling
Ready to party? Link up your tips, recipes and projects below!