I can’t believe that Valentine’s Day is only a few days away. Valentine’s Day has kind of snuck up on me this year. I love celebrating Valentine’s Day, so I thought it would be fun to share some fun Valentine’s Day ideas from some of my favorite bloggers!
Before I start, I thought I’d share some of my own Valentine’s Day projects! This year, I created an easy felt heart Valentine’s Day wreath for my home’s front door. I love how it adds fun pops of color to my home’s exterior!
I’ve found a super easy way to update throw pillows for Valentine’s Day — I simply wrapped mine in pretty red ribbon that I embellished with felt buttons. I simply secured my ribbon in the back of the pillow with Velcro!
I co-host two linky parties here at Mom Home Guide — Craft Frenzy Friday and Motivation Monday — so I decided to share some linked-up projects from those parties here for some Valentine’s Day inspiration! Those parties have so many great Valentine’s Day ideas packed into them, but these are my favorite Valentine’s Day ideas.
1. Red Velvet Mason Jar Cakes by Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
2. Burlap Valentines Wreath by From the Family with Love
3. Heart Shaped Cocoa on a Stick by Simply Designing
4. DIY Layered Heart Pattern Valentines Day Frame by The Crafting Nook
5. Valentine’s Day Free Printable by A Day in Candiland
6. Chocolate Banana Sundae Bites for Valentine’s Day by Baby Loving Mama
7. Wine Cork Ombre Heart by Curly Crafty Mom
8. Valentine’s Heart Petit Fours by Rose Bakes
9. Easy Heart Pretzel Recipe by Ann’s Entitled Life
10. Valentine’s Day Free Printable by Hawthorne and Main
That rounds up my favorite Valentine’s Day ideas! Here’s hoping you all have a happy Valentine’s Day!