This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Welcome to Tasty Tuesday! On Tuesdays, I like to share my favorite recipes. Today I am sharing a recipe for super easy, 5-ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are perfect for when you are craving homemade cookies, but don’t have lots of baking ingredients on hand. This recipe only requires peanut butter, an egg, chocolate chips, brown sugar and baking soda. You might have these ingredients on hand at home already. Just think – you can have homemade cookies in less than 15 minutes from now! This recipe is that easy.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
I found my recipe for these 5 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies at Tablespoon.com. I was happy to find the recipe since my fridge was fairly bare, and I felt my kids and husband – who were in the middle of a remote work and school day – could use a sweet treat. You don’t even need flour for this recipe!
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Recommended Baking Tools
Measuring Spoons (I like these magnetic ones for easier storage)
Measuring Cups (I like these magnetic ones for easier storage.)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together all ingredients together with a mixing spoon. (You don’t even need a mixer!)
Once the ingredients are well mixed together, add the chocolate chips.
Line an uncreased baking sheet with parchment paper.
Form the batter into small balls and place on them on the baking sheet. (I was able to make 16 balls out of the dough.)
Bake the cookies for about 9 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for about 1 minute until moving them onto a wire baking rack to cool.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Firmly Backed Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (If you like a lot of chips in your cookies, add more.)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients except for the chocolate chips together. (Use a large silicone or wooden spoon.)
3. Mix in the chocolate chips.
4. Line an ungreased cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Place small balls of the batter on the cookie sheet well placed apart. (I got 16 balls out of the batter.)
6. Bake for approximately 9 minutes.
7. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for about 1 minute.
8. Carefully move the cookies to a wire rack to cool.