I can’t believe that spring is less than a month away! I am so excited! I can’t wait to start decorating my home for spring. So today I am sharing some great DIY spring decor ideas from some of my favorite bloggers.
I haven’t made any spring decor yet this year, but I love the Rainbow Spring Wreath that I made last year. This felt wreath is incredibly easy to craft. I like it so much, that it has a permanent place in my home’s family room!
Should I decide to make some new spring decor this year, I think any of the below DIY decor projects would lend a beautiful spring look to any home!
1. Cozy Sweater Wreath by Simply Designing
2. St. Patrick’s Day Lucky Printable by Bombshell Bling
3. Easter Bunting with Pom Pom Bunnies by Clean & Scentsible
4. Early Spring Felt Rosette Wreath by Curly Crafty Mom
5. DIY Succulents Wreath by The Homespun Hydrangea
6. DIY Twiggy Birds Nest by Julie with Lilacs and Longhorns, guest posting at The Everyday Home
I hope you enjoyed these ideas — happy crafting, and here’s looking forward to spring!